Κυριακή, Φεβρουαρίου 16

12:09 μ.μ.



Dear reader, 
As long you came on board 
to enjoy my attempt, 
keep in mind that 
my knowledge in English is limited, 
and please be indulgent. 
Thank you.
___________________
Odysseus


     The Journey of my life

The ship is sailing… 
All aboard..
Head for the high seas, 
                     [please help us Lord…

To the ends of the earth, I will be
for many years... approximately twenty three..

I lived a stormy 
life by then..
Such a bad should not I call life..

I prayed again 
and again,
and an Angel saved me, 
         [was Katherine, my wife..



*  Odysseas Heavilayias adopted from an early age. 
Adopted by the sea and suffered from the sea.  Whenever managed to escape from the sea, (his step mother and mistress too), he felt the need to talk about all that he had seen and heard. For all that he has now been scarred deeply.
Maybe it was the only way that will help him, get rid of the ghosts who were chasing him ever since.

Sea, a tortures mistress:  The Monastery "Hydra captains Naval School" was the home of Odysseas at the age of 14. There, after serving sentence of 4 years, 1954-1958, he was tortured by fanatical students of senior classes and some lunatics teachers. After that he fell in the hands of mentally abnormal boatswains, mentally sick officers and captains.

____________________________________________________


* Extract from "The Broken Mooring Line", an experiential
poetic work // page c // e-mail: pmataragas@yahoo.com //
Texts and Narration: Odysseus Heavilayias - ROTTERDAM //
Language adjustments and text adaptation: Kellene G Safis - CHICAGO//
Digital adaptation and text editing: Cathy Rapakoulia Mataraga - PIRAEUS
______________________________________________________



* Thanks to Mrs Kellene G Safis. 

Without her help it would be impossible for me to write these poems. 




 Utopia 

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.