Τετάρτη, Φεβρουαρίου 19

5:40 μ.μ.


Nadine


   Song in a minor key
    for my life at sea
    I will write again.

   I have already written ten.

   Friends say it’s time 
                    to forget the sea,
   but that includes 
                 the French brunette.

   To forget the sea, 

              it might be easy for me,
   but to forget Nadine, even the 
                  thought makes me upset.
_____________________________________



* Extract from "The Broken Mooring Line", an experiential
poetic work // page c   // e-mail: pmataragas@yahoo.com //
Texts and Narration: Odysseus Heavilayias - ROTTERDAM //
Language adjustments and text adaptation: Kellene G Safis - CHICAGO//
Digital adaptation and text editing: Cathy Rapakoulia Mataraga - PIRAEUS



 Utopia 

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.