Τρίτη, Φεβρουαρίου 25

9:11 μ.μ.


Confession to the stars 


Reminiscing the ''Northern Crown''*
and the beauty of  the ''Southern Cross''*,

I write my memories down

without the oppression of a boss,
as in my youth was always around
during my travels throughout the globe.

Old now, I'm writting wearing a robe,
inside a warm and safe house,
while listening to music of Strauss….

All that,  I could call it "temporary joy",
because when I go to sleep, oh boy, 
returns the nightmare of the sea,
a sea that no one would like to see…

... as they saw the ocean in frenzy,

swallowing their ship, the "J. McKenzie",
all my friends who went with it,
(neither the "S.O.S"* had time to transmit)          *Save Our Souls

Friends in which I had recently say goodbye,
as two days before I had disembarked in Dubai....! 
___________________________________________________


* Extract from "The Broken Mooring Line", an experiential
poetic work // page c   // e-mail: pmataragas@yahoo.com //
Texts and Narration: Odysseus Heavilayias - ROTTERDAM //
Language adjustments and text adaptation: Kellene G Safis - CHICAGO//
Digital adaptation and text editing: Cathy Rapakoulia Mataraga - PIRAEUS




 Utopia 

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.